Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Time to Boogie on Down the Line

When I was living in Germany in the mid-70s, I once heard some street musicians in a public square in Freiburg im Breisgau:

I'm gonna pack my bags
I'm gonna pack my bags
I'm gonna pack my bags
And boogie on down the line.

No, I'm not leaving the 'sphere, just moving to a better neighborhood. Please check out the

New and Improved Maverick Philosopher.

I am grateful to my readers and hope you follow me to my new digs. Thanks to Keith Burgess-Jackson for his advice and support. I also appreciate the supererogatory efforts of Christopher Lansdown, proprietor of PowerBlogs.com, at getting me set up. I hope to sing his praises in greater detail later.

Bear with me as I learn to navigate the new system, and in particular, get the blogroll in gear. There will be no further posting to this site.