Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Sudduth's Weblog

Michael Sudduth writes:

Hey Bill,

Thanks for writing back and adding me to your site. I learned of your site via Keith Burgess-Jackson. I've just recently moved into the blogging arena. My blog is located here.

I intend to move them to another blogging site in the future. I don't like the set up on myspace.com, though I did get a lot of traffic from people, mainly college students. I may go with two sites. I don't know. I haven't worked on my philosophy of religion site in awhile. I'm in the process of finishing a book for Cornell UniversityPress on natural theology. (BTW, I enjoyed your five uses of argument essay. The different uses of argument plays an important role in my book).

BV: I receive a lot of friendly e-mail from people like Sudduth who have blogs or other websites but give no indication of the fact in their initial communiques. Why hide your light under a bushel? If you've gone to the trouble of setting up a weblog or other website, you may as well promote it.