Thursday, November 04, 2004

Six Months of Blogging

Well, Maverick Philosopher has been up and running for six months now. My official start date was 4 May. I may have missed a couple of days, but not many more than that. I have written 210, 467 words in 550 posts, which works out to 20 posts per week on average. Of outbound links there have been 591, and there have been 428 profile views.

My current rank is #2031 out of 16,291 weblogs. Instapundit is #1.

I want to thank all of my readers, and all of you who have linked to me and sent me e-mail. I apologize if I can't respond to all the e-mail, and if I have overlooked some links. I have learned a lot from you, and I know I will be learning more. I read and consider every post that discusses my ideas and respond to many of them; but time and energy are limited and so I can't get to all of them.