Friday, September 17, 2004

Thanks for the Links, and Welcome to the Blogosphere!

Thanks for the links, and welcome to the following relative newcomers to the Blogosphere: White Poet Warlord ("Law, Politics, and a Better Moustrap"); The Lazy Logician ("My best attempt to talk philosophy, theology, etc. without getting pretentious"); NetRealist ("International Relations from a Realist POV"); Down the Rabbit-Hole ("A writer's working notebook").

Apologies to anyone I may have missed. Well, I just noticed that I missed John Depoe over at Fides Quaerens Intellectum.

To my regular correspondents: I am having e-mail difficulties at the moment, so it may be a while before I can reply to your messages.

The issues surrounding my "One Man, One Vote" Post are ably discussed by White Poet Warlord and The Lazy Logician.