Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The AnalPhilosopher's Overzealous Spam Blocker

Keith,

You need to instruct your anti-spam bot to lighten up. It wouldn't allow the following e-mail into your inner sanctum:

Keith,

Thanks very much for the correction. You're right. I issued a retraction on my weblog.

You will have noticed that I installed standing links to all three of your weblogs, and one to Tech Central Station. It took me a while to get around to this since the template I am using (Rounders2) wasn't set up for links. I had to find and import the requisite HTML code.

Thanks for the friendly references to my blog in your posts. It's funny: I became aware of the last two only via a Google search on my name even though I read your posts most every day. But you're so prolific it is easy to miss some. Strange that I should miss the very flattering one of 17 June. I really appreciate it! And I'm glad you apparently agree with my post on Soc Security.

I didn't know that your chairman is Bradshaw. He and I both have papers that will be published in a sort of Festschrift for Panayot Butchvarov which will be appearing under the Edwin Mellen imprint.

Keep up the good work. By the way, I am amazed at how free of errors your posts are. I always preview what I publish, but often the Publish command alters the formatting.

Regards,

Bill V.